Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fruits of the Morning


It is barely 9am and the day has sprinted off to a cheerful start. Not known for my observational prowess, I noticed this little message from the hubs two days after our anniversary. Whoops. (Heart you too, Toodles). Also, my beautiful lily opened up. I love lilies! 


I used to read about how you should never have two male German Shepherds living in the same household. It just will not work. We didn't heed the advice, and it looks like my Fluffies are an exception to this rule. Too cute, Rudy the Gentle Giant! 


My bleary-eyed early-morning venture into the vegetable patch was awarded with a sweet little harvest. Almost a meal (if I had a really really tiny appetite...)! Now, onwards with this day. Have yourselves a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment